Tuesday 5 June 2018

The Best Part of Me Term Two 2018

Best Part of Me - Poetry/ short description writing taskImage result for best part of me
Term 2 Weeks 2-3

Purpose of this piece of writing is to:

Learning Intentions
I am learning to use language features to make my writing interesting and engaging for the reader.
I am learning to think carefully about the words I use so that my writing is descriptive and engaging for the reader.
I am learning to add an appropriate visual to my work

I will be successful when I can show….
-I have used some language features to make my writing interesting and engaging (smile, metaphor, alliteration, onomatopoeia, rhyme)
-I have carefully chosen some interesting words to include in my writing
-I have some descriptive words in my writing (adjectives)
-I have added a photo to my writing



The best part of me

My waewae are the best thing of my body.They help me run like the wind, kick a ball and do heaps of sports. The best thing I like about my waewae is that they make me stand as tall as the Empire State Building in the Big Apple. My legs are sometimes a pain when I play my sport, especially soccer but not league. My legs I hate them, I like them but I don't like getting Māmāe on them. My legs I would always never use them until now.  Now I run faster than the flash, faster than ever.  My legs are a part of my toes and my knee is a part of me. My legs have a kneecap and my kneecap feels like a rock. My legs are the best on the West. Sometimes my legs can do tricks like juggle a ball and more tricky stuff. My legs rule my feet but they hate heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.